Click here to order the print book
Marketing Your Library's Electronic Resources, Second Edition: A How-To-Do-It Manual for Librarians
by Marie R. Kennedy and Cheryl LaGuardia
- seven complete programs from both public and academic libraries;
- an examination of the e-resource life cycle;
- cutting edge guidance on COUNTER usage reports and other web analytics;
- advice on making the most of marketing opportunities from learning management systems, discovery services, LibGuides, and more;
- a step-by-step organization guide, with a variety of feedback and assessment forms which can be used as models; and
- numerous examples of well-executed plans and outcomes.
Kennedy, Marie R. and Cheryl LaGuardia. Marketing Your Library's Electronic Resources, Second Edition: A How-To-Do-It Manual for Librarians. Chicago, ALA, 2017. $62.
Kindle ed. available.